Pepe Coin (BSC) (PPC)

Pepe Coin (BSC) (PPC)

Coin Informationen

Blockchain icon Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain
Ticker icon Ticker: PPC
Type icon Typ: Token
Asset or Contract address icon Contract:


$81 468

Vollständig Verwässerte

$81 468

Coin Angebot

Circ icon Circ.: 420 000 007 152 730 112
Total icon Total: 420 000 007 152 730 112
Max icon Max: 420 000 000 000 000 000

Blockchain Explorers


Online icon Online

Weitere Links

Soziale Medien & Nachrichten

Pepe Coin (BSC) Preis Diagramm

PPC zu USD Konverter

Über Pepe Coin (BSC)?

Pepe Coin (BSC), with the ticker PPC, is a memecoin inspired by the iconic Pepe meme. It aims to bring back the glory of memecoins by offering a coin for the people. With no presale, no team tokens, burnt LP, and renounced contract, PPC is designed to be a decentralized and community-driven project. The mission of Pepe Coin (BSC) is to make memecoins great again and establish Pepe as the reigning king of memes.

Pepe Coin (BSC) launched with stealth and will be listed on Pancakeswap at the end of April. Ownership of the coin will be renounced after launch, ensuring a fair and transparent ecosystem. Token burns will also take place and will be announced through the project’s media channels. The transaction tax for PPC is set at a total of 10% for both buying and selling.

The initial liquidity of Pepe Coin (BSC) is set at 93.1% of the total token supply, with the remaining 6.9% reserved for centralized exchange listings. After being listed on Pancakeswap, PPC aims to expand to other major CEX exchanges. With its strong focus on community involvement, Pepe Coin (BSC) is determined to bring back the excitement and popularity of memecoins in the cryptocurrency market.

Häufig Gestellte Fragen

Der aktuelle Preis von Pepe Coin (BSC) PPC ist 0.000000000000194143 USD.
Der zirkulierende Angebot von Pepe Coin (BSC) ist 420000007152730112.
Der gesamte Angebot von Pepe Coin (BSC) ist 420000007152730112.
Der maximale Angebot von Pepe Coin (BSC) ist 420000000000000000.
Leider ist das Land von Pepe Coin (BSC) unbekannt.
Pepe Coin (BSC) is a token running on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain.
Pepe Coin (BSC) erreichte ein Allzeit-Höchstpreis von 0.0000000000202353 USD am 5 May 2023.
The contract address of Pepe Coin (BSC) is 0x9498c4383406a5bdd9100cff3fe0b550a111dd3d.

Github-Statistik (Entwicklung)

PPC Märkte an Krypto-Börsen

Rank Exchange Paar Volumen (24h) Preis Volumen (24h) Preis Volumen (24h) Preis Volumen (%) Aktualisierte
Processing Data...

Twitter Feed


Möchten Sie werben? Werbung auf unserer Plattform ist die perfekte Gelegenheit, Ihr Unternehmen in der Kryptowelt zu präsentieren. Wir können Ihnen Advertorials, Banner und besondere Einträge anbieten. Kontaktieren Sie uns unter for questions or request our für Fragen oder fordern Sie unser Media Kit an.



Verifiziert bekommen

Diese Daten wurden noch nicht vom Coin-Team validiert. Lesen Sie mehr über das Verified-Badge und wie Sie es bekommen.



Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden. Abonnieren Sie Updates zum Blockchain-Markt.

Abonnieren Sie die Updates.

Erhalten Sie Krypto-Nachrichten und die neuesten Updates über unsere Plattform direkt in Ihren Posteingang.