Simple Masternode Coin (SMNC)

Simple Masternode Coin (SMNC)

Coin-Informationen

Unbekanntes Land-Symbol Unbekanntes Land
Blockchain icon Blockchain: Simple Masternode Coin
Ticker icon Ticker: SMNC
Type icon Typ: Kryptowährung

Marktkapitalisierung

Vollständig verwässerte Bewertung

Coin-Angebot

Blockchain-Explorer

Soziale Medien & Nachrichten

Simple Masternode Coin Preis Diagramm

SMNC zu USD Konverter

Über Simple Masternode Coin

Simple Masternode Coin (SMNC), also known as Simple Masternode Coin, is a cryptocurrency blockchain that operates using a Proof of Stake (POS) and Masternode (MN) mechanism. The coin provides users with the opportunity to contribute to the network in two ways. With Proof of Stake, 10% of every block reward goes to stakeholders, allowing them to earn a portion of the POS rewards. Masternode holders, on the other hand, receive 90% of every block reward. These nodes play a crucial role in helping the SMNC blockchain operate effectively and maintain an even distribution of rewards among node holders.

The SMNC community aims to empower students and provide them with opportunities to alleviate financial challenges. Through the Ambassadors for SMNC initiative, individuals from each country worldwide collaborate to build a connected network. SMNC offers generous rewards that can be used to pay bills, rent, and purchase materials needed for education. Moreover, the currency will be utilized as a means of exchange within the community, enabling students to buy used materials directly from other members and transact with SMNC.

Looking ahead, SMNC has exciting developments in store for 2021 and beyond. Users who hold SMNC will benefit from a special fork in May, where they will receive an equal amount of a new sister currency called Students Coin (STUDS). This fork presents an opportunity to increase the value of one’s holdings. Additionally, SMNC aims to become a preferred choice for students globally. An online store will be launched, allowing community members to buy and sell school and course materials using SMNC as the currency of exchange. Furthermore, powerful marketing efforts will be implemented to grow the SMNC community and increase market value.

Häufig gestellte Fragen

Der aktuelle Preis von Simple Masternode Coin SMNC ist 0.00220656 USD.
Der zirkulierende Angebot von Simple Masternode Coin ist 0.
Der gesamte Angebot von Simple Masternode Coin ist unbekannt.
Der maximale Angebot von Simple Masternode Coin ist unbekannt.
Leider ist das Land von Simple Masternode Coin unbekannt.
Simple Masternode Coin ist eine Kryptowährung, die auf ihrer eigenen Blockchain läuft.

Github-Statistiken (Entwicklung)

Total Commits
Branchen
Veröffentlichungen
Wächter
Forks

SMNC Märkte an Krypto-Börsen

X Feed (Twitter)

Inserieren

Möchten Sie werben? Werbung auf unserer Plattform ist die perfekte Gelegenheit, Ihr Unternehmen der Krypto-Welt vorzustellen. Wir können Advertorials, Banner und hervorgehobene Einträge anbieten. Kontaktieren Sie uns unter bret@blockspot.io für Fragen oder fordern Sie unser Medienkit an.

Verifizieren

Diese Daten wurden noch nicht vom Coin-Team validiert. Lesen Sie mehr über das Verified-Badge und wie Sie es bekommen.

Preisstatistiken

Video

Top-Gewinner

Größte Verlierer

geel200x200-1.png

Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden. Abonnieren Sie Updates zum Blockchain-Markt.

Abonnieren Sie die Updates.

Erhalten Sie Krypto-Nachrichten und die neuesten Updates über unsere Plattform direkt in Ihren Posteingang.