Bloomer (BLOOM)

Bloomer (BLOOM)

Coin Information

Unkown Country Icon Unknown Country
Ticker icon Ticker: BLOOM
Type icon Type: Unknown

Fully Diluted Valuation

Coin Supply

Total icon Total: 1 000 000 000
Max icon Max: 1 000 000 000

Blockchain Explorers

Website

Extra Links

Social Media & News

Bloomer Price Chart

BLOOM to USD Converter

About Bloomer

Bloomer (BLOOM) is a memecoin that aims to bring happiness and excitement to the Base community. With the upcoming onchain summer, Bloomer invites users to flourish and bloom on the Ethereum network. The project emphasizes the importance of community and encourages participants to join in on the journey to success. The tokenomics of Bloomer include a total supply of 1 billion tokens, with 80% of the supply locked as LP and the remaining 20% subject to conditional vesting. With zero tax, ownership renounced, and a focus on burning tokens, Bloomer aims to create a vibrant and thriving ecosystem.

The Road to Bloom outlines the milestones set by Bloomer. Within the span of three months, the project aims to have over 10,000 holders with at least $1k Bloom tokens. In case these targets are not met, a portion of the funds will be allocated for marketing purposes. The burn mechanism serves as a way to reduce the token supply, with more holders leading to more tokens being burnt. Bloomer also promises exciting developments such as meme contests, NFT releases, and DAOs to further engage and reward the community.

To participate in the Bloomer ecosystem and acquire $BLOOM tokens, users can visit the Uniswap platform. By connecting their wallet and searching for the $BLOOM contract address, users can import the token and make a purchase. Bloomer seeks to create a vibrant and supportive community, where members can explore various activities and express their creativity. It is important to note that Bloomer is a memecoin designed for conceptual expression and does not constitute financial or investment advice.

Frequently Asked Questions

We currently have no price information of Bloomer BLOOM available.
The circulating supply of Bloomer is 0.
The total supply of Bloomer is 1000000000.
The max supply of Bloomer is 1000000000.
Unfortunately the country of Bloomer is unknown.
Bloomer is a cryptocurrency running on its own blockchain.
Bloomer reached an all-time-high of USD on .

Github Statistics (Development)

BLOOM Markets on Crypto Exchanges

Rank Exchange Pair Volume (24h) Price Volume (24h) Price Volume (24h) Price Volume (%) Updated
Processing Data...

X Feed (Twitter)

Advertise

Looking to advertise? Advertising on our platform is the perfect opportunity to showcase your business to the crypto world. We can offer advertorials, banners and featured listings. Contact us at bret@blockspot.io for questions or request our media kit.

Get verified

This data has not yet been validated by the coin team. Read more about the verified badge and how to get it.

Price Statistics

Video

Top Gainers

Top Losers

geel200x200-1.png

Stay in the loop. Subscribe for blockchain market updates.

Subscribe for updates.

Get crypto news and the latest updates about our platform straight to your inbox.