Build (BUILD)

Build (BUILD)

Coin Information

Unkown Country Icon Unknown Country
Ticker icon Ticker: BUILD
Type icon Type: Unknown

Market Cap

Fully Diluted Valuation

Coin Supply

Circ icon Circ.: 368 583 000 000(37%)Question Mark Icon
Total icon Total: 1 000 000 000 000
Max icon Max: 1 000 000 000 000

Blockchain Explorers

Website

Online icon Online

Extra Links

Social Media & News

Build Price Chart

BUILD to USD Converter

About Build

Build (BUILD) is a token of appreciation on Base and a social game that rewards onchain builders through peer nominations. With a total of 217,235 builders and 1,794,755 nominations, BUILD aims to celebrate the unsung heroes of the blockchain community. The token allows players to donate their BUILD points to three builders per day, which will convert to $BUILD tokens in June.

In the BUILD game, each player is provided with an individual daily budget based on their Builder Score. By claiming their Talent Passport, players can increase their score and budget. Players can search for usernames or share their link to nominate up to three builders per day. Each nomination results in 90% of the player’s daily budget going to the nominee, while the player earns the remaining 10%.

After the first Airdrop ends in June, BUILD Points will be converted into $BUILD tokens. It’s important to note that BUILD is a 100% community-owned token, with no team or investor allocation. As an experimental community project, it is essential to conduct your own research and be aware that BUILD does not provide financial advice.

Frequently Asked Questions

We currently have no price information of Build BUILD available.
The circulating supply of Build is 368583000000.
The total supply of Build is 1000000000000.
The max supply of Build is 1000000000000.
Unfortunately the country of Build is unknown.
Build is a cryptocurrency running on its own blockchain.

Github Statistics (Development)

BUILD Markets on Crypto Exchanges

X Feed (Twitter)

Advertise

Looking to advertise? Advertising on our platform is the perfect opportunity to showcase your business to the crypto world. We can offer advertorials, banners and featured listings. Contact us at bret@blockspot.io for questions or request our media kit.

Get verified

This data has not yet been validated by the coin team. Read more about the verified badge and how to get it.

Price Statistics

Video

Top Gainers

Top Losers

geel200x200-1.png

Stay in the loop. Subscribe for blockchain market updates.

Subscribe for updates.

Get crypto news and the latest updates about our platform straight to your inbox.