Catchiliz (CATCHI)

Catchiliz (CATCHI)

Coin Information

Unkown Country Icon Unknown Country
Ticker icon Ticker: CATCHI
Type icon Type: Unknown

Fully Diluted Valuation

Coin Supply

Blockchain Explorers

Website

Online icon Online

Extra Links

Social Media & News

Catchiliz Price Chart

CATCHI to USD Converter

About Catchiliz

Catchiliz (CATCHI) is the first Cat memecoin available on the Chiliz platform. Designed to bring feline fun to the world of cryptocurrency, Catchiliz offers a unique and entertaining investment opportunity. The coin operates on the Ethereum blockchain, and its contract address is 0x0b7Ff9352eb3baB924A8bf504419C294DaCd9EdC.

To buy Catchiliz, users need to follow a simple process. First, they must create a wallet by downloading the Metamask app from the App Store or Google Play Store. The Metamask Google Chrome extension can be downloaded from metamask.io for desktop users. Once the wallet is set up, users need to acquire some CHZ, which can be obtained by transferring it from another wallet or purchasing it from various exchanges such as Binance, OKX, Gate, Upbit, Bybit, Coinbase, Kraken, or Bithumb. With CHZ in their wallet, users can then proceed to the KEWL EXCHANGE, where they can connect their wallet and switch their CHZ for CATCHI.

Catchiliz offers a straightforward and transparent investment strategy. The coin has no taxes, making it an attractive option for traders who want to avoid extra fees. Additionally, 95% of the liquidity is pooled, ensuring a healthy and stable trading environment. The remaining 5% is allocated for marketing purposes, promoting the adoption and awareness of Catchiliz. The coin’s contract has been designed to provide security and peace of mind to investors, with LP tokens being burnt and contract ownership being renounced.

Frequently Asked Questions

We currently have no price information of Catchiliz CATCHI available.
The circulating supply of Catchiliz is 0.
The total supply of Catchiliz is unknown.
The max supply of Catchiliz is unknown.
Unfortunately the country of Catchiliz is unknown.
Catchiliz is a cryptocurrency running on its own blockchain.

Github Statistics (Development)

CATCHI Markets on Crypto Exchanges

X Feed (Twitter)

Advertise

Looking to advertise? Advertising on our platform is the perfect opportunity to showcase your business to the crypto world. We can offer advertorials, banners and featured listings. Contact us at bret@blockspot.io for questions or request our media kit.

Get verified

This data has not yet been validated by the coin team. Read more about the verified badge and how to get it.

Price Statistics

Video

Top Gainers

Top Losers

geel200x200-1.png

Stay in the loop. Subscribe for blockchain market updates.

Subscribe for updates.

Get crypto news and the latest updates about our platform straight to your inbox.