Slurp ($SLURP)

Slurp ($SLURP)

Coin Information

Blockchain icon Blockchain: Ethereum
Ticker icon Ticker: $SLURP
Type icon Type: Token
Asset or Contract address icon Contract:

Market Cap

Fully Diluted Valuation

Coin Supply

Total icon Total: 1 000 000 000 000
Max icon Max: 1 000 000 000 000

Blockchain Explorers


Online icon Online

Extra Links

Social Media & News

Slurp Price Chart

$SLURP to USD Converter

About Slurp?

Slurp ($SLURP) is the utility token of the Telegram WebApp ‘TelegramOS’. This cryptocurrency aims to be fully integrated into TelegramOS, providing users with various functionalities such as payments, automatic burning, auto buybacks, and profit distribution for holders. Slurp incentivizes its usage by offering different bonuses to its users. With a total supply of 1T tokens, Slurp aims to establish itself as a reliable and efficient cryptocurrency in the Telegram ecosystem.

The tokenomics of Slurp are designed to support its growth and development. With 90% of the total supply allocated to liquidity on Uniswap and the remaining 10% reserved for team tokens and exchanges, Slurp aims to ensure liquidity and stability. The roadmap for Slurp includes multiple phases, starting from the launch of the beta app and reaching milestones such as listings on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko, aggressive marketing strategies, and ultimately establishing its presence on major cryptocurrency exchanges and popular social media platforms.

If you are looking to join the Slurp community and get involved with this exciting cryptocurrency, you can purchase Slurp on Pancakeswap by following this link: Slurp offers a unique opportunity to be part of a cryptocurrency that has gained significant attention, thanks to its association with the name “𝕏” and the endorsement of Elon Musk. With a strong team behind it, Slurp aims to capitalize on this hype and drive its success in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Frequently Asked Questions

We currently have no price information of Slurp $SLURP available.
The circulating supply of Slurp is 0.
The total supply of Slurp is 1000000000000.
The max supply of Slurp is 1000000000000.
Unfortunately the country of Slurp is unknown.
Slurp is a token running on the Ethereum blockchain.
The contract address of Slurp is 0xbbc25e2a2948df4abf61a138f570ce6c4e729fb1.

Github Statistics (Development)

$SLURP Markets on Crypto Exchanges

Twitter Feed


Looking to advertise? Advertising on our platform is the perfect opportunity to showcase your business to the crypto world. We can offer advertorials, banners and featured listings. Contact us at for questions or request our media kit.

Price Statistics


Get verified

This data has not yet been validated by the coin team. Read more about the verified badge and how to get it.

Blockchain Companies


Stay in the loop. Subscribe for blockchain market updates.

Subscribe for updates.

Get crypto news and the latest updates about our platform straight to your inbox.

Crypto and Blockchain Articles

Press Releases and Contributions