Baby Mind (BMND)

Baby Mind (BMND)

Coin Information

Blockchain icon Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain
Ticker icon Ticker: BMND
Type icon Type: Token
Asset or Contract address icon Contract:

Market Cap

Fully Diluted Valuation

$45 786

Coin Supply

Total icon Total: 1 000 000 000 000
Max icon Max: 1 000 000 000 000

Blockchain Explorers

Social Media & News

Baby Mind Price Chart

BMND to USD Converter

About Baby Mind?

Baby Mind (BMND) is an innovative cryptocurrency project focused on revolutionizing the music industry. Powered by crypto, it aims to change minds and break the stigma around mental health. Baby Mind plans to collaborate with major artists and raise global awareness through album releases, fostering an important conversation that is long overdue. With a vision to capture the imagination of the world, Baby Mind invites individuals to join their musical revolution.

As part of their unique approach, Baby Mind also operates Mind Records, a record label that is already live. The label releases music on popular platforms such as Spotify, YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram. By visiting the record label’s website, users can access more information about the label and explore the music that has been released so far. Baby Mind believes in utilizing the power of music to bring people together and make a positive impact on mental health.

Notably, Baby Mind prioritizes the welfare of its token holders. By allocating 20% of the record label’s profits to buy and burn the BMND token, it aims to increase its value. Furthermore, the remaining 80% of profits will be donated to suicide prevention and mental health charities, demonstrating a commitment to making a difference. Baby Mind (BMND) is poised to disrupt the music industry while uplifting mental well-being on a global scale.

Frequently Asked Questions

The current price of Baby Mind BMND is 0.000000045786 USD.
The circulating supply of Baby Mind is 0.
The total supply of Baby Mind is 1000000000000.
The max supply of Baby Mind is 1000000000000.
Unfortunately the country of Baby Mind is unknown.
Baby Mind is a token running on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain.
The contract address of Baby Mind is 0x350c8a09ccf7f862f0d835b0aff85898c22d2840.

Github Statistics (Development)

Total Commits
Branches
Releases
Watchers
Forks

BMND Markets on Crypto Exchanges

Twitter Feed

Advertise

Looking to advertise? Advertising on our platform is the perfect opportunity to showcase your business to the crypto world. We can offer advertorials, banners and featured listings. Contact us at bret@blockspot.io for questions or request our media kit.

Price Statistics

Video

Get verified

This data has not yet been validated by the coin team. Read more about the verified badge and how to get it.

Blockchain Companies

geel200x200-1.png

Stay in the loop. Subscribe for blockchain market updates.

Subscribe for updates.

Get crypto news and the latest updates about our platform straight to your inbox.

Crypto and Blockchain Articles

Press Releases and Contributions