Up to 65.000 USD and venture capital exposure for blockchain startups to win at Next Block Expo
Web3 startups can apply for Next Block Expo pitch competition, where the main prize is 65.000 USD, but most importantly, they will be able to pitch their blockchain ideas to a group of seasoned investors.
First edition of the Next Block Expo event with a few thousand attendees is getting closer. The event will be held at the Berlin Station venue on 23 and 24 of November, linking the most influential people and projects in the web3 space. With presentations and speeches at the main stage, roundtables, workshops and hackathons, NBX is an excellent opportunity for startups and already established blockchain companies to discuss current challenges and new opportunities.
One of the most anticipated events at the Next Block Expo is the pitch contest. Web3 founders will have a unique opportunity to present their project to a selected group of angel investors, venture capital firms, software houses and industry veterans to fight for their interest, expertise and capital. Only 3 best projects will be revealed at the end by the jury. Main prize for the best pitch is 65.000 USD.
“This is a new blockchain’s Dragon’s Den. We will invite up to 20 startups to pitch their idea to experts. While the main prize is still a juicy perk, the best part cannot be valued in money terms – an opportunity to show the biggest in the industry what your idea is about, this is priceless!” – explains Next Block Expo co-founder Tom Kopera.
Startups may already submit their web3 projects in three categories:
- decentralized finance (DeFi)
- blockchain gaming (GameFi)
What do you need to know?
- Only up to 20 projects will be selected by the jury out of all submitted.
- Top 3 projects will be awarded cash prizes and seed investments worth more than 110.000 USD total. The main prize winner alone will get 65.000 USD.
- More than 80 hard-core representatives of venture capitals are to be expected at the event.
- Pitch contest is dedicated to various stage startups – from ideation to pre-seed and seed phase.
- To register for the pitch contest, web3 founders are expected to follow the instructions via landing page: https://nextblockexpo.com/pitch-contest/
- Registration is open until October 15, 2022.
- Startups registering to the event with “Start-up Ticket” loaded with exclusive benefits, receive an additional second ticket free of charge.
- Pitch contest winners will be revealed by the jury of experts from the blockchain industry.
Next Block Expo is an extension of the previous event series held under the name Cryptocurrency World Expo over the last six years. The 2022 edition will be held on a scale of few thousand attendees, 80 speakers and more than 100 sponsors, exhibitors and partners.
Berlin Station venue, where the event will be held, will offer 6 content themes for attendees related to DeFi, blockchain gaming and GameFi, scaling and infrastructure, web3 discovery and fundraising and investing.
For more information, check out the website https://nextblockexpo.com/
and follow NBX on social media:
Resources for participants, sponsors and exhibitors: https://linktr.ee/nextblockexpo/