Hypr Network (HYPR)

Hypr Network (HYPR)

Coin Information

Unkown Country Icon Unknown Country
Blockchain icon Blockchain: Ethereum
Ticker icon Ticker: HYPR
Type icon Type: Token
Asset or Contract address icon Contract:

Market Cap

Fully Diluted Valuation

Coin Supply

Circ icon Circ.: 100 000 000(100%)Question Mark Icon
Total icon Total: 100 000 000
Max icon Max: 100 000 000

Blockchain Explorers

Social Media & News

Hypr Network Price Chart

HYPR to USD Converter

About Hypr Network?

Hypr Network (HYPR) is a layer two blockchain built on Ethereum, aiming to enhance its capabilities and address its limitations. This platform focuses on providing a fast and cost-effective solution for zero-knowledge-enabled on-chain games. Using zero-knowledge proofs, Hypr ensures enhanced data privacy and security for gaming applications, allowing players to engage in transactions and interactions without revealing sensitive data. This approach reduces transaction fees, improves scalability, and significantly reduces processing time, resulting in a seamless and efficient gaming experience.

With its innovative features, Hypr aims to revolutionize the gaming industry and unlock the true potential of blockchain technology in the gaming world. It offers a high-speed network with sub-1-second block times optimized for game developers to ensure a smooth user experience. Hypr also provides various tools for game developers, such as the Card Game SDK and the Randao Wrapper VRF Contract, enabling them to build on-chain card games and generate random numbers safely and easily. Furthermore, the $HYPR token, with a fixed supply of 100,000,000 tokens, aims to establish a community-owned network that equally benefits developers and users by allocating 70% to the Uniswap V2 pool and the remaining 30% for retroactive rewards to developers, users, and partners.

To learn more about Hypr Network, you can explore their developer documentation to dive deeper into the technical aspects. Hypr has also collaborated with reputable partners such as OP Games, Bitmart, GALXE, TPPudgy Penguins, CELEstia, Yield Guild Games, FlokiFi, and Merit Circle. You can check out their latest articles to stay updated on the latest news and developments.

Frequently Asked Questions

We currently have no price information of Hypr Network HYPR available.
The circulating supply of Hypr Network is 100000000.
The total supply of Hypr Network is 100000000.
The max supply of Hypr Network is 100000000.
Unfortunately the country of Hypr Network is unknown.
Hypr Network is a token running on the Ethereum blockchain.
The contract address of Hypr Network is 0x31adda225642a8f4d7e90d4152be6661ab22a5a2.

Github Statistics (Development)

Total Commits
Branches
Releases
Watchers
Forks

HYPR Markets on Crypto Exchanges

Twitter Feed

Advertise

Looking to advertise? Advertising on our platform is the perfect opportunity to showcase your business to the crypto world. We can offer advertorials, banners and featured listings. Contact us at bret@blockspot.io for questions or request our media kit.

Price Statistics

Video

Get verified

This data has not yet been validated by the coin team. Read more about the verified badge and how to get it.

Blockchain Companies

geel200x200-1.png

Stay in the loop. Subscribe for blockchain market updates.

Subscribe for updates.

Get crypto news and the latest updates about our platform straight to your inbox.