- Tickets for the flagship crypto event are now available
- Speakers include Javier Garcia, Country Leader for Spain and Portugal at Binance, Zoe Wei, Head of Developer Relations at BNB Chain, Laurent Perello, Blockchain Advisor at Tron, Austin Federa, Head of Communications at Solana, Vilma Mattila, founder of 5ire, Carl Runefelt “The Moon”, Mary Camacho, CEO Holochain & Holo, Kiril Nikolov, DeFi strategist at Nexo, Cyrus Fazel, Founder & CEO of SwissBorg and many, many more.
- Unrivalled networking opportunity and chance to see in-person reveals of groundbreaking new Blockchain projects
More than 5,000+ delegates are expected to grace the stunning Altice Arena in Lisbon, Portugal this July 6 & 7 as Block 3000: Blockchain Battle gathers the best and brightest of Blockchain, Web3 and Crypto to unveil exciting new projects, engage in priceless networking and to set the discourse for the industry.
Block 3000: Blockchain Battle will welcome a diverse range of speakers that includes C-Suite Executives from some of Fintech’s biggest movers and shakers, influential media figures, inspirational founders and Blockchain thought leaders.
The main theme of the event is the Battle of Blockchains, which will be held in the form of panel discussions with four to five speakers per round. During the panels, the speakers will delve into the various perspectives and challenges associated with blockchain networks, interoperability, scalability, and security. They will explore the potential of these technologies and how they can be leveraged to create innovative solutions to existing problems within both the blockchain ecosystem and the wider fintech space. Additionally, they will discuss the implications of these technologies on the future of the industry and the world at large.
We invite all leading blockchain networks to join us! Not only that, but we also welcome outstanding projects from the DeFi, GameFi, Metaverse, NFT, and other industries. Binance, BNB Chain, Tron, Solana, Zilliqa, Qtum, Holochain, Trust Wallet, Digital Currency Group, Animoca Brands, Nexo, SwissBorg and Li.Fi have already confirmed their attendance, and this is only the beginning!
This event will set the standard for the industry, with crypto investors and enthusiasts mixing with developers and VC fund representatives. There will be engaging and combative panel discussions on crypto’s most controversial topics, groundbreaking new projects will be unveiled, the best of which will walk away with the coveted ‘Best Blockchain Project 2023’ Award.
Arguably though, the value in attendance for many is the networking opportunity that Block 3000: Blockchain Battle provides. No other crypto event to date has offered an opportunity to pitch, discuss and collaborate like this. If you’re looking for investment in your project or looking to find the next big thing in Blockchain, this is a must-attend!
Tickets come in a variety of packages to suit delegates’ needs – from Standard which includes access to the conference and networking events, to our very special Whale package, which includes:
- Conference access (best Whale seats in 1-2 row)
- Welcome bag from our partners and sponsors
- Exclusive gifts from partners and sponsors
- Networking app
- VIP coffee breaks and lunch
- Conference video
- VIP registration
- VIP lounge area + access to speakers area with terrace
- 3D Networking Day
- There will also be some extra surprises to be revealed later!
For more information and to buy your tickets, click here.
Follow us on social media for all the latest updates on Block 3000: Blockchain Battle
Twitter | Telegram | Whatsapp